Tuesday, December 8, 2009

"Wharton was cake compared to Le Cordon Bleu"

Today, after I freaked out and cried to my parents (thanks for talking me down mom and dad!) I went to Ryan's to do some work on my blog and to print some documents out. I went to Kinko's and tried to fax my apartment documents to the agency. Obviously it didn't go through. My fax to Le Cordon Bleu went through, but not the really important one! Frustrated and angry- I went to meet Goergia, MB and Katie Ho at Ottimistta on Union. We were chatting about my new adventure and a woman interrupted us and said "are you going to Le Cordon Bleu in Paris??"

Turns out she went to Le Cordon Bleu...AFTER she went to Wharton Business School. She very plainly said that Wharton was cake compared to LCB. She was very sweet and I'm going to meet her on Friday so she can make a copy of all of her notes for me (very VERY nice) but I'm more nervous than I was this morning. She said it was the hardest thing she's ever had to do. She also told me that I really need to learn the metric system before I go. Anyone who knows me knows that math is NOT my strong suit. I'm going to see if I can get an easy book on learning the metric system tomorrow. That will be much harder for me than learning French.

I'm going to call Valerie tomorrow and hopefully get all of her notes...and also try and fax the documents to Paris again. I hope I'm able to sleep tonight.

Bon Soir!

No comments:

Post a Comment