Thursday, December 3, 2009

One Step Closer!

I finally got a hold of my landlord and asked told her about my adventure. She couldn't have been more supportive! AND she said that she'd be perfectly fine with my subletting my place while I'm in Paris! To say that's a sigh of relief is an understatement. I was losing a lot of sleep over whether or not I'd be able to sublet.

I've also been communicating with an agency in Paris about renting an apartment. It's a great studio (furnished) in the 7th arrondissement. It has a sofabed on the first floor and 2 beds up in a loft so visitors are all welcome (it sure will be cozy!) The French are very formal, every email I receive from either Le Cordon Bleu or the agency say "Dear Miss GIOIA". I really like it- it makes me feel special. The only downfall of being in California dealing with this is the time difference. I send emails and get responses at 4am, oh well!

I've posted my apt in SF on craigslist- hopefully I can find someone to live here for January and February in the next couple of weeks...that will be such a relief.

I'm off to the AT&T store to see if I can take my iphone over there...this should be interesting

a bientot!

No comments:

Post a Comment