Sunday, December 6, 2009

Check it off the list!

My San Francisco apartment has been subletted! I am SO relieved to have found someone great. John is 28 and will be studying for the Bar here for January and February...aka won't be having wild parties in my house!

I went to Target today (which was a nightmare) and got 6 tide sticks to clean my chef's jacket and some undershirts to wear under my jackets. I'm told that I will be sweating like CRAZY during the practical portion of the day so I wanted just something light to wear.

I hope to have all my apt in Paris dealt with this week! I have 2 in mind with the same agency and I'm just waiting to hear back from the agent again. Zuzu is over there already and might look at one for me, but part of my thinks it's more adventurous to just get one and figure it out? 1 of the places is a 1 month minimum, and the other is a 3 month minimum- what if I HATE the second one? then I'm stuck for another 2 months. I'm sure it will all work out- I'm just so excited that SF is dealt with and the rent is covered...FEW!

Keep your fingers crossed that I hear back from the Paris agency tomorrow!

A Bientot!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, Beach. What a relief! Also, I love how you sign every post "A bientot." Can't wait to translate songs into French with you again.
    xox

    ReplyDelete