Sunday, February 28, 2010

Study, Study, Study


Sunday morning in Paris and I swear the wolf is outside trying to blow the house down- I looked on weather.com and it says there are gusts up to 60mph! It is so loud, but it makes it so I don't want to venture outdoors...so I can study more!

Yesterday Anthony and I went to a café in the 7th to study, then I came home and studied. I took a break to have dinner with some friends last night at 404- a FABULOUS Moroccan restaurant in the 3rd. It was wonderful food- most of it was served in traditional tajines and was gorgeous to look at. We went out for drinks after and I came home knowing that I had serious studying to accomplish.

Here I am- memorizing an enormous stack of flashcards:


and putting them in piles- the ones on the left I don't know, the ones in the middle I kinda know, and the ones on the right I really know. I'm happy to say that the pile of ones I really know is growing steadily- but I still have to go through ALL the recipes and memorize all my sauces :(

I'll be here doing more of the same until 9pm when I will be watching Ryan Miller and Team USA go for GOLD against Canada! Do you believe in Miracles???

2 comments:

  1. sorry,Canada will win this time! succes with the exam. it should be really easy.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was in Morocco i had the most amazing dish called Shakshuka... if you go back to that restaruant see if they have it... its wonderful!

    ReplyDelete