Friday, April 16, 2010

Stranded in Paris

I never thought that being stranded in Paris would be something that annoyed me, however here I am stranded and I'm most certainly annoyed!

I was supposed to head to Spain VERY early this morning to spend the weekend with the Weber's- who are great friends of my parents. My mom also was meeting me in Spain- which was SO exciting. Thanks to Iceland and their stupid volcano, I'm stuck here. No Tapas, No Paella and most importantly, No Mom. :(

Gill is stuck in Ireland, Anthony and Bruna's trip to Lisbon was canceled, Lauren and her mom's trip to Milan is canceled, Lara's boyfriend can't get to Paris- we've all gotten stuck! There is a silver lining however- this weekend is E'Lane's birthday and we can all spend it with her!!! Another silver lining is that Derek and Lizzie who are honeymooning here are most likely stuck and unable to get to St. Tropez. It KIND of reminds me of a snow day in Buffalo. Where Kerry and Cate would be stuck in the city and we'd all get to play. Too bad it's bright and sunny out with no signs of Volcanic Ash!

Maybe I'll go to a pastry demo this afternoon?

A Bientot!

No comments:

Post a Comment